DomainStaff 好名® 并不拥有您感兴趣的域名/网站
DomainStaff 好名® 是独立的第三方域名/网站服务商，接受特定的顶级实力的域名/网站所有人（以下简称“所有人”）的托付，负责域名/网站的安全维护，以及信息的收集、过滤、传递、跟进，并在需要时，与金名网(4.cn)一起，提供中介/担保服务
Who We Are?
DomainStaff does not own the domain/website of your interest
DomainStaff is an independent 3rd-party domain/website service platform, entrusted and trusted by domain/website owners (hereinafter called “owner” or “owners”), deal in domain/website safeguard, information collection, filtering, delivering and follow-ups, and if needed and applicable, provide escrow service along with 4.cn
What We Do?
How to escrow the transaction?
For your information, you can also use 4.cn App on iPhone/ipad.
We will use 4.cn domain escrow service by default
- Protects Seller – holds domain until funds are verified
- Protects Buyer (You) – holds funds until domain transferred
- 4.cn acts as a 3rd party, protecting both Buyer and Seller
1. Buyer signs up on 4.cn (if not yet) and informs the Seller of the email address associated with his/her account
2. Seller initiates the transaction and Buyer agrees to it
After the transaction is started by Seller, 4.cn will send an email containing all the transaction details to Buyer’s email address for confirmation. Buyer needs to log in 4.cn account, and agree to the transaction in “Recent Escrow Transactions”.
3. Buyer sends payment to 4.cn’s Escrow Account (login required)
When remitting the payment to 4.cn, Buyer shall ensure the correct spelling of every word and FULL AMOUNT will be received, i.e. Buyer shall pay the remittance fee and intermediate bank charges, if any.
After that, 4.cn secures the payment. Processing time varies by payment method and country. The Seller will be notified when the payment arrives.
4. Seller initiates Domain Name Transfer process
After payment is secured, 4.cn works with both parties and their registrars to quickly and securely transfer the domain ownership to the Buyer.
Buyer is free to transfer the domain to any other registrar and change anything (domain owner, admin and DNS/hosting etc.), in doing so, we (or 4.cn) will provide technical transfer, i.e. unlock the domain, provide authcode (EPP code), and confirm & approve the transfer-out request at this stage.
You may find more details from your registrar, or by searching the web, for example:
Video Tutorial: The Domain Name Transfer Process to GoDaddy.
5. 4.cn releases funds to Seller
Once the Buyer has confirmed control of the domain name or 4.cn can confirm that the Buyer is the owner of the domain name, the funds are released to the Seller’s account and the transaction is finished.
* This article only applies to part of domains which can be sold/transferred. Not every domain/website is available for purchase or cooperation
* In addition to 4.cn, we also accept Sedo in case the buyer bears the escrow and an additional $ 100 processing fee
Why are some domains not for sale?
Money is not everything
How to message the domain owner?
Please leave your message via the contact form
In case you just want to leave a message to the owner, enter “0” as your offer amount
You will NEVER get a reply if you use it in buy ocassion