DomainStaff 好名® 并不拥有您感兴趣的域名/网站
DomainStaff 好名® 是独立的第三方域名/网站服务商，接受特定的顶级实力的域名/网站所有人（以下简称“所有人”）的托付，负责域名/网站的安全维护，以及信息的收集、过滤、传递、跟进，并在需要时，与域名中介一起，提供中介/担保服务
DomainStaff.com 好名® / 域名所有人 接受还价吗？
Who We Are?
More than 20 listed companies rely on our domains
DomainStaff does not own the domain/website of your interest
DomainStaff is an independent 3rd-party domain/website service platform, entrusted and trusted by domain/website owners (hereinafter called “owner” or “owners”), deal in domain/website safeguard, information collection, filtering, delivering and follow-ups, and if needed and applicable, provide escrow service
What We Do?
- Domain Secure: Auto renewal and daily administrations of domains, 24/7 automatically monitoring domain whois, dns, mx, ip records and other status
- Website Secure: 100% uptime guranteed, 24/7 automatically monitoring the status
- Information Secure: Contacting the owner via the contact form, which ensures your message will not be mistakenly marked as spam, and be duly processed by us (and owner), after our verification and classification
- Transaction Secure: If needed and applicable, we will work with escrow party to ensure the safety of fund and the domain/website
- legal Secure: Plenty of experience in Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH), full protection of legal interests of domain owners
Are prices negotiable and does DomainStaff.com / Domain owner accept counter-offers?
We will always consider your counter-offer; however, our pricing may or may not be negotiable, depending upon the domain itself. The value of a domain is based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to: comparable sales, the length of the domain, and the meaning behind the name itself. When approaching us with a counter-offer, you are asking us to manually review the price of the domain. In doing so, we may determine that we are willing to accept less than our asking price. In some cases, we will determine that we are not willing to accept less than our asking price, and on the rare occasion, we will discover that our asking price is too low.
How to escrow the transaction?
For your information, you can also use 4.cn App on iPhone/ipad.
We will use 4.cn domain escrow service by default
- Protects Seller – holds domain until funds are verified
- Protects Buyer (You) – holds funds until domain transferred
- 4.cn acts as a 3rd party, protecting both Buyer and Seller
1. Buyer creates an account on 4.cn (if not yet) and informs the Seller of the email address associated with his/her account
Please note when signing up on 4.cn, you do NOT need to input your mobile phone number (otherwise you may get trouble in obtaining the SMS code).
2. Seller initiates the transaction and Buyer agrees to it
After the transaction is started by Seller, 4.cn will send an email containing all the transaction details to Buyer’s email address for confirmation. Buyer needs to log in 4.cn account, and agree to the transaction in “Recent Escrow Transactions”.
3. Buyer sends payment to 4.cn’s Escrow Account (login required)
After that, 4.cn secures the payment. Processing time varies by payment method and country. The Seller will be notified when the payment arrives.
When remitting the payment to 4.cn, Buyer shall ensure the correct spelling of every word and FULL AMOUNT will be received, i.e. Buyer shall pay the remittance fee and intermediate bank charges, if any.
Credit card payment is not supported, because of chargeback fraud.
4. Seller initiates Domain Name Transfer process
After payment is secured, 4.cn works with both parties and their registrars to quickly and securely transfer the domain ownership to the Buyer.
Buyer is free to transfer the domain to any other registrar and change anything (domain owner, admin and DNS/hosting etc.), in doing so, we (or 4.cn) will provide technical transfer, i.e. unlock the domain, provide authcode (EPP code), and confirm & approve the transfer-out request at this stage.
You may find more details from your registrar, or by searching the web, for example:
Video Tutorial: The Domain Name Transfer Process to GoDaddy.
5. 4.cn releases funds to Seller
Once the Buyer has confirmed control of the domain name or 4.cn can confirm that the Buyer is the owner of the domain name, the funds are released to the Seller’s account and the transaction is finished.
* This article only applies to part of domains which can be sold/transferred. Not every domain/website is available for purchase or cooperation
* In addition to 4.cn, we also accept DN.com or Sedo.com. In case Sedo is involved, the buyer shall bear the escrow and a small additional processing fee
Why we are not using escrow.com for domain transfer?
Escrow.com is not ideal for domain transfer. They are not involved in the technical domain transfer. Instead, they stand away from it, rely on the buyer & seller action. So there are risks when the buyer has taken the control of the domain but fails/refuses to confirm it to Escrow.com, or it takes too much time for the seller to transfer the domain, especially when a domain transfer between two registrars (in two different countries) involved.
Therefore, we are using 4.cn, Sedo.com or DN.com, who also take part in the domain transfer process.
They are providing professional and focused in domain escrow service:
The Seller is required to push the domain to 4.cn/Sedo’s account at current domain registrar, they will then provide the domain to buyer, either by same registrar account push or transfer to buyer’s registrar.
So it is more time-saving and you are 100% confident about the process and result.
Furthermore, in case of seller’s violation of contract, 4.cn/Sedo will give full refund to the buyer, while escrow.com will charge and deduct the escrow fee.
We respect escrow.com, but we had bad experiences with them:
As the domain seller, the buyer “disappeared” or refused to confirm the receipt of the domain after the domain transfer;
As the domain buyer, we lost escrow fee because the seller refused the delivery of domain!
Therefore we have decided not using escrow.com any more, sorry.
4.cn external transfer service: https://www.4.cn/escrow
Sedo.com external transfer service: https://sedo.com/us/services/domain-transfer-service/escrow/
Why domain prices become increased?
That is so-called “good investment”.
Besides, domain prices are only valid for a limited time. Value your chance, and act quickly.
How to message the domain owner?
Please leave your message via the contact form
In case you just want to leave a message to the owner, enter “0” as your offer amount
You will NEVER get a reply if you use it in buy ocassion
Why are some domains not for sale?
Money is not everything.